Trott's offers a number of services, including Traditional Pharmacy care, Custom Compounding, Immunizations, a public notary, drive thru window and prescription delivery service.
Customized medications are designed and compounded to fit a patient's specific needs as prescribed by the physician.
Commercially available products can be used to make prescriptions with higher doses, lower doses, or "in-between" strengths.
Compounded prescriptions might include:
- New items or chemicals mentioned in the latest journals.
- Discontinued items... we can still make them.
Medications are available in several dosage forms, including:
- Liquids - Solutions, suspensions, and emulsions can be compounded for medications that are only available in tablet or capsule form.
- Flavors - Liquid for kids.
- Suppositories & Enemas - Used for patients that have difficulty swallowing.
- Troches - Lozenges in a variety of flavors for patients with swallowing difficulty or for localized effects.
- Capsules - Used for ease of swallowing.
- Nasal Sprays - May be made in any strength and in combination with other drugs.
- Ophthalmic Products - Sterile solutions or ointments.
- Otic Preparations - Solutions and suspensions.
- Topical Medications - Creams, ointments, solutions, lotions, pastes, powders, gels and soaks.
- Vaginal - Creams, suppositories, and inserts.
- Inhalation Preparations - Any desired strength or combination of medication.
- Veterinary Preparations - Any dosage form or flavor to suit large animals or household pets.
And many more!!!
All compounds are prepared according to the prescription of your physician.